10/6/2015 0 Comments
Who am I? ... Don't Judge Me! :)
Random Facts About Me:
1. I’m both excited and terrified about this new blogging journey
2. I was born & raised in the Midwest – Yay for two seasons (hot & cold)
3. I am a true winter baby. Bring on the cold, but please hold the ice
4. I’m somewhat of a foodie or maybe I just like that word better than greedy-HA!
5. I love to laugh and when I say laugh I mean literally LMBO
6. Although I’m not a vegetarian, I hate the smell of raw meat
7. I’m only 4’11 and my tailor LOVES me
8. I think sarcasm is great.
9. I hate writing. I write the way I speak: so all you proofreaders BACKOFF!!!
10. I’m not a fan of cooking – refer to fact #6
11. I’ve gone skydiving twice, but chickened out when it came to bungee jumping – some REBEL I am
12. I owned a turtle in high school – RIP my No Name Turtle
13. I signed up for a motorcycle class with no intention of buying a bike – yep I’m ExploREBEL like that
14. I love to volunteer. Giving back makes my heart smile
15. I cant read lips no matter how hard YOU make me try - COURTNE!
16. I cant wink - so I have to flirt with my Husband in other ways
17. Oh did I mention I was married – Hi Husband :-)
18. I am a serious doglover, although I do not own one at the moment – I love my GodDog Lou
19. I go places alone on purpose
20. I have great conversations with myself…wait is that a condition?!?!?
21. I love coffee and tea equally
22. I was forced to play the flute and piano for 7 years growing up – Thank you Grandma
23. My grandparents raised me - yep I’m an old soul
24. I run out of vacation days very quickly
25. Oh yeah, I work a regular 9-5 corporate job, but don’t ask where-STALKER!
26. The last thing I bought were knitting needles and yarn – I’m gonna explore the world of knitting – YIKES
27. My favorite color has changed over the years from Blue to Black. C’mon everyone knows Black is Beautiful (winkwink)
28. I pray a lot
29. My prayer is that I’m able to connect with some really awesome people through ExploRebel.
If you’ve made it all the way to the end of my randomness, we are now BFF’s and you can call me Mel.
Stay tuned for more!!!
Leave a Reply.